The SMME Council's Strategy
- Draft and implement a small business charter.
- Ensure township and rural economic development through a “Township and Rural Economic Development Scorecard”
- Ensure the establishment and development of a small business stock exchange.
- Ensure the establishment of a B-BBEE Enforcement and Small Business Development Department in all Government Departments, Parastatals and in Big Business.
- Ensure the establishment of a small business bank
- Transformed, Inclusive Economy that Creates Sustainable Employment
- Predictable, Certain and Enabling Regulatory Environment
- Affordable, Reliable and Sustainable Energy and Infrastructure (Technology, Water and Road Transportation) to Meet Current and Future Needs
- Productive and Stable Labour Market
- A Progressive Tax System that Supports Inclusive Growth Objectives
- Trade Regime & International Co-operation that enables South African Business
- Education and Skills Development for Current and Future Work
- Affordable Comprehensive Social Security Framework for Future Generations
- Ethical and Accountable Business for Co-operation and Influence in SA, SADC, Africa and Globally
Get in touch
© 2019 The SMME Council of South Africa. Web Development by Web Guru